Celebrate the sounds of the season with heartwarming stories, carols, holiday magic, and more. Join the Winston-Salem Symphony and Chorale for their annual kickoff to the holiday season. Audiences also enjoy excerpts from the North Carolina Black Repertory Company‘s annual holiday production, Black Nativity. Performances Saturday Nov. 25 and Sunday, Nov. 26 at the Reynolds Auditorium in Historic West End neighboring downtown.
Make it an overnight getaway and treat yourself to a stay at the Historic Brookstown Inn, conveniently located in downtown Winston-Salem and just steps from dozens of restaurants and popular holiday attraction, Old Salem Museums & Gardens.
Your Package Includes:
- Overnight stay at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- Hot Southern breakfast served in the hotel parlor
- Evening wine and cheese receptions in the Cotton Mill Lounge (5 - 7 p.m.)
- Freshly baked cookies and milk at bedtime (8 - 9 p.m.)
- Complimentary on-site parking and WiFi
- Two tickets to the Winston-Salem Symphony’s A Carolina Christmas: Home for the Holidays!*
To book your reservation call (336) 725-1120.
Terms & conditions: Prices start at best available rate. Package based upon availability. Your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3 p.m. EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the first night room and tax.
*Children’s admission can be added to package. Inquire for pricing.
For more information about New Year’s Eve with the Winston-Salem Symphony visit https://www.wssymphony.org/.