Get away to Winston-Salem for the 20th anniversary of RiverRun International Film Festival, April 19 - 29, 2018! Discover why Winston-Salem is known as North Carolina’s “City of Arts & Innovation” as the festival transforms the city into a mecca of independent film culture. More than 100 indie gems from more than 40 countries screen during the 11-day festival, and many of the films and filmmakers featured have seen Oscar gold. Your RiverRun Getaway Package encourages you to explore groundbreaking cinema as well as Winston-Salem’s historic side and downtown culinary destinations.
The Fairfield Inn RiverRun Getaway Package includes:
- One night accommodations* at the downtown Fairfield Inn in a standard room
- Admission for two to the RiverRun Film Festival Gala Friday April 27, 2018 (If not attending the gala, may substitute for two additional film vouchers.)
- 10 RiverRun film vouchers to exchange for RiverRun film tickets
- Exclusive RiverRun Concierge Service to help guests make film selections and secure tickets early (note that some films sellout in advance)
- Two adult admissions to the Historic Reynolda House Museum of American Art, currently celebrating their Centennial Anniversary. Go to http://visitwinstonsalem.com/reynoldacentennial to learn more about Centennial.
- Dining Gift Card for Jeffrey Adams on Fourth
- Mast General Store gift card
- RiverRun Merchandise Voucher
- RiverRun “Filmmaker Bag” in your room on arrival
Other hotel perks include:
- Convenient Downtown Location
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary breakfast
- Two drink tickets
- One free appetizer
Package Rate: $330 (a $500 value!)
*Subject to availability; some additional taxes and fees apply, additional nights available at a special rate.
To reserve your RiverRun getaway at the Fairfield Inn, call 336-714-2800 and ask for the “RiverRun Getaway Package.”