Experience the magic and enchantment of the holiday season at the historic Graylyn Estate in Winston-Salem. Arrive at the stunning 1932 Norman-Revival style Manor House where butlers greet you and made-from-scratch butterscotch cookies await you in the lobby.
The historic home of Bowman Gray, former president of R.J. Reynolds Tobacco, and wife Nathalie Lyons Gray, Graylyn reflects the lives of these adventurous travelers and showcases stunning international decor, furniture, and architecture. Nestled along the scenic Reynolda Mile the holiday season invites visitors to view and enjoy the seven Christmas trees decorated throughout the historic house. Each one themed to highlight the family’s favorite destinations and trips. Sitting on 55 sprawling acres, Graylyn certainly sets the scene for a storybook holiday getaway.
Your historic holiday package at Graylyn includes:
• Overnight accommodations - Standard Estate Guestroom Double Occupancy
• Gourmet breakfast buffet for two
• Historic Butler Tour of Graylyn
• Two adult “All-in-One” admission tickets to Old Salem Museums & Gardens including the Historic Town of Salem, the Museum of Early Southern Decorative Arts (MESDA) and the Gardens of Old Salem
• Two general admission tickets to Reynolda House Museum of American Art, including admission to Reynolda Gardens of Wake Forest University
• Welcome gift
• Complimentary onsite parking and wireless Internet
• Gray Family Traditions: Complimentary refreshments and Mrs. Gray’s Butterscotch Cookies every afternoon and ice cream celebrating Mr. Gray’s love for ice cream.
Package Available from November 1 - December 30, 2018
Package rates: $309 per couple
*Subject to tax, gratuity and estate fee
For more details and reservations please call 800.472.9596 or visit Graylyn online at http://www.graylyn.com.