Enjoy luxury accommodations at Historic Graylyn Estate, nestled on Reynolda Mile, neighboring Reynolda House Museum of American Art. Relax and unwind with complimentary butler service, and tour of the historic home, exquisite on-site dining, convenient shuttle service to and from Reynolda Village and so much more. Graylyn serves as a stunning showcase of international decor and elegant design.
Celebrating its 50th anniversary as a museum and Centennial anniversary of the historic home of R.J. and Katharine Reynolds, Reynolda House Museum of American Arts invites you to explore the original furnishings and art collection from three eras of the Reynolds family. Currently on display is “Frederic Church: A Painter’s Pilgrimage.” More than 50 of Frederic Church’s paintings completed during and after his 1867-69 trip to the Near East, Rome, and Greece, comprise this exhibition organized by the Detroit Institute of the Arts. Reynolda House is the only venue in the Southeast to host the exhibition.
Your Package Includes:
- Overnight Accommodations
- Frederic Church: A Painter’s Pilgrimage catalog
- $75 Food and Beverage Credit for Dinner
- Full Buffet Breakfast
- Butler Tour of Graylyn
- At-leisure shopping at Reynolda Village
- Graylyn shuttle service to Reynolda Village
- Admission for two to Reynolda House Museum of American Art*
- Complimentary onsite parking and wireless internet
- Gray Family Traditions: Complimentary refreshments and Mrs. Gray’s Butterscotch Cookies every afternoon and ice cream celebrating Mr. Gray’s love for ice cream
Rates start at $399. Book online here: http://graylyn.com/popups/Frederic%20Church.php or call the hotel at 800.472.9596.
*Ticket times must be reserved in advance through Graylyn’s reservations. Call to reserve your Reynolda admission tickets at 800.472.9596.