Winston-Salem’s annual Piedmont Craftsmen Fair showcases the handiwork of more than 100 fine artisans from across the southeast in a setting that allows shoppers to meet the crafts people, talk to them about their work, and view demonstrations of craft techniques. Exhibiting members include craft artists who work in clay, wood, glass, fibers, leather, metal, photography, printmaking, and mixed media creating one-of-a-kind works that can be functional as well as beautiful!
The 55th annual craft fair takes place in the newly renovated Benton Convention Center in the heart of downtown Winston-Salem, November 17-18, 2018. Stay at the Historic Brookstown Inn conveniently located within walking distance or a short drive to the convention center.
- One or two nights accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn for two
- Two weekend passes to the Piedmont Craftsmen’s Craft Fair
- $50 Gift Card to Meridian Restaurant (next door to the Historic Brookstown Inn)
- Complimentary hot Southern breakfast at hotel
- Evening wine & cheese reception featuring NC wines
- Cookies & milk at bedtime
- On-site parking at the Inn – just minutes from the Benton
Rates: Your one-night stay starts at $159.99 plus tax (valued at $235.99)
To reserve call the Historic Brookstown Inn at (336) 725-1120 or reserve online at https://reservations.travelclick.com/10147?ProdID=693354&LanguageID=1#/guestsandrooms.
Terms and conditions: Your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3 p.m. EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the 1st night room and tax.
For more information about the craft fair, visit http://visitwinstonsalem.com/special-events/view/piedmont-craftsmen-fair.