Carolina’s Vineyards & Hops (CV&H) presents “Sip ‘n Art” the last Sunday of every month from 3 - 5 p.m. in collaboration with Associated Artists of Winston-Salem (AAWS). Bring a friend and stay the Historic Brookstown Inn, nestled in downtown Winston-Salem, and in walking distance of CV&H, and popular historic attraction, Old Salem Museums & Gardens. At CV&H, guests enjoy North Carolina wines, craft beers, and cheeses in an comfortable, chic setting. Craft your very own piece of art while sipping on the flavors of North Carolina. Each monthly series features a different type of art lesson, which could include canvas painting, pastels, wine glass painting, calligraphy, meditative drawing, sculpting, and more.
- Overnight accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- Tickets for two to Carolina’s Vineyards & Hops (includes art lesson and materials); also valid for your choice of a glass of local wine or craft beer, plus mini dessert bar.
- Evening wine & cheese in the Cotton Mill Lounge at the hotel
- Fresh baked cookies with milk at bedtime
- Hot Southern breakfast
- On-site parking and wireless internet access
Rates start at $160 plus tax
Call 336-725-1120 to reserve now!
Terms and Conditions: Must be 21+ years of age. Your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3pm EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the 1st night room and tax. For more information visit Carolina’s Vineyards & Hops website at https://www.carolinasvineyardsandhops.com/.
Note: A portion of the proceeds from this event benefit Associated Artists of Winston-Salem, a local non-profit arts organization that helps give artists the support and opportunities they need to develop creative careers.