- About Winston-Salem
- What to Do
- Events Calendar
- Special Offers
- Nightlife / Entertainment
- Special Events
- Piedmont Craftsmen's Fair
- Festival of Lights
- The Nutcracker
- RiverRun International Film Festival
- NC Wine Festival
- Gears & Guitars
- Texas Pete Spirits of Summer
- Twin City Ribfest
- National Black Theatre Festival
- Winston-Salem Open
- Bookmarks Festival of Books and Authors
- Dixie Classic Fair
- Pride Festival and Parade
- Order a Visitor Guide
- Where to Stay
- Getting Here
The Winston-Salem Dash (April 12 - August 30, 2018)
The Winston-Salem Dash, a Class-A Advanced minor league affiliate of the Chicago White Sox, steps up to the plate for their 9th season Thursday, April 12. Cheer on the Dash at the award-winning BB&T Ballpark in downtown Winston-Salem. This game marks the first of a four-game set against the Carolina Mudcats through April 15.
Beyond the Bat: BB&T Ballpark Offers Fun for the Whole Family
Check Out the Complete List of Special Events & Promotions this Season:
Thirsty Thursday: Presented by Lowes Foods, select beers are available for just $1 through the seventh inning. Discounts on soft drinks are also available.
Fireworks Fridays: Catch the Dash at any Friday night home game and enjoy the firworks show immediately following.
Family Sunday: Presented by Lowes Foods. Hot dogs and sodas are just $1 each through the first inning. Also, meet some of the Dash players in the concourse before the game to get an autograph.
Kids Run the Bases: Kids are invited to run the bases after all Friday, Saturday and Sunday games.
All-You-Can-Eat for Free Nights: At every Monday game fans enjoy free hot dogs, hamburgers and cheeseburgers through the seventh inning. Normal ticket prices apply.
- Chick-Fil-A Four Pack Nights: On select Saturdays this season (April 14, May 12, June 2, June 16, July 7, and August 11), the Dash and Chick-Fil-A at Thruway are teaming up to offer fans one of the best entertainment deals of the summer. For as low as $32, fans receive four tickets to the game, along with four Dash hats and four Original Chicken Sandwich Vouchers, redeemable at the Chick-Fil-A at Thruway Shopping Center. This deal must be purchased in advance. Learn more here.
Dash Over to the Concessions for Local Food & Craft Beer
Create your own beer pairing with a Foothills IPA and mile-high burger from Burger Batch - sister restaurant of Small Batch Brewery located in downtown Winston-Salem. Don't forget to finish it off with a hand-spun milkshake or warm Krispy Kreme doughnuts, which was founded right here in Winston-Salem. Other culinary offerings in the ballpark include Kona Hawaiian ice, Lowes Foods' sausage works, pizza, flavored popcorns, and more.
Season and single-game tickets are on sale now. Fans can call (336) 714-2287 or click here to purchase their tickets for the 2018 season.