- About Winston-Salem
- What to Do
- Events Calendar
- Special Offers
- Nightlife / Entertainment
- Special Events
- Piedmont Craftsmen's Fair
- Festival of Lights
- The Nutcracker
- RiverRun International Film Festival
- NC Wine Festival
- Gears & Guitars
- Texas Pete Spirits of Summer
- Winston-Salem Open
- Bookmarks Festival of Books and Authors
- Hispanic League's Fiesta Festival
- Dixie Classic Fair
- Pride Festival and Parade
- National Black Theatre Festival
- Order a Visitor Guide
- Where to Stay
- Getting Here
Texas Pete Spirits of Summer - June 1, 2019
Summer's hottest new festival kicks off its second year Saturday, June 1, 2019. Texas Pete Spirits of Summer Festival invites you to savor the tastes of North Carolina wine harvests, find a favorite local craft brew, and wake up your taste buds in downtown Winston-Salem, N.C.! The fiery festival puts the spotlight on local chefs, Yadkin Valley winemakers, craft brewmasters, and national recording acts for one sizzling summertime festival.
Take a seat in Restaurant Pavilion where chefs are firing up the grills and serving some of their favorite menu items, then head to the Lowe's Food Demo Tent and discover the magic of pairing food with wine and beer. Sit, share, and learn more about how to pair Southern cuisine with regional wines and craft beers.
Dance into the evening as live music rings out loud along Fourth Street -- the hub of Winston-Salem's downtown.
Advance Ticket: $25
Day of Ticket: $30
FESTIVAL AT A GLANCE
- Official festival hours: Noon - 6 p.m.
- Brewery and winery tastings end at 5 p.m*
- Craft brew bottle sales continue through 6 p.m.
*It is up to the individual breweries and wineries to determine the amount of the sample before they punch your tasting punch card.
Ticket prices do not include food. All food is sold separately.
Visit the official festival website to see the full list of participating vendors.