- About Winston-Salem
- What to Do
- Events Calendar
- Special Offers
- Nightlife / Entertainment
- Special Events
- Piedmont Craftsmen's Fair
- Festival of Lights
- The Nutcracker
- RiverRun International Film Festival
- NC Wine Festival
- Gears & Guitars
- Texas Pete Spirits of Summer
- Twin City Ribfest
- National Black Theatre Festival
- Winston-Salem Open
- Bookmarks Festival of Books and Authors
- Dixie Classic Fair
- Pride Festival and Parade
- Order a Visitor Guide
- Where to Stay
- Getting Here
Special Offer: Historic Brookstown Inn, The
Historic Brookstown Inn, The : Dig-In to Winston-Salem’s Summer Garden Collection: Historic Brookstown Inn
-200 Brookstown Avenue
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Wake up your planting plans - and your creative side - with a tour through Winston-Salem’s historic gardens. Our lush gardens date back more than 260 years and offer a peek into our colorful past. Your personal garden itinerary takes you on a self-guided tour through Historic Bethabara Park, Old Salem Museums & Gardens, Reynolda Gardens (adjacent to Reynolda House Museum of American Art), and Paul J. Ciener Botanical Gardens in nearby Kernersville. Visit Winston-Salem and see for yourself why a stroll through Winston-Salem’s gardens is truly study of both history and horticulture.
Learn more about Winston-Salem’s Historic Garden Collection at http://www.visitwinstonsalem.com/historicgardens/?fullsite.
- Overnight accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- Historic garden itinerary
- Seasonal welcome gift
- Nightly Wine and Cheese Reception, featuring NC wines
- Fresh baked cookies and milk at bedtime
- Hot, Southern breakfast in the morning
- Complimentary wireless internet and on-site parking
Terms and conditions apply. Package prices start at best available rate. Your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3pm EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the 1st night room and tax.
To book, call the Historic Brookstown Inn at 336-725-1120.
Tickets are required to enter the historic buildings at Old Salem Museums & Gardens and the Reynolda House Museum of American Art. You may purchase tickets for both at the front desk of the Historic Brookstown Inn.
To get turn-by-turn directions to this place, simply type in the address you'll be leaving from and click the submit button below.