- About Winston-Salem
- What to Do
- Events Calendar
- Special Offers
- Nightlife / Entertainment
- Special Events
- Order a Visitor Guide
- Where to Stay
- Getting Here
Special Offer: Multiple Locations
Multiple Locations : Graylyn Estate: Living & Learning
Experience the splendor and Old World charm of Graylyn Estate, a fine example of Norman Revival style architecture nestled on 55 sprawling acres along Winston-Salem’s historic Reynolda Mile. The 1932 home of Bowman Gray, former president of R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company, and wife, Nathalie, Graylyn is the second largest private home in North Carolina and is now an 85-room hotel and conference center.
Situated just 10 minutes from downtown on what’s referred to as “Reynolda Mile,” Graylyn neighbors Reynolda House Museum of American Art, the 1917 home of R.J. Reynolds and wife Katharine. As a part of the Living & Learning package, guests receive museum admission to Reynolda House, and easy access to adjacent Reynolda Gardens and Reynolda Village, both original to the working estate of the Reynolds family.
Your Living & Learning Getaway Package includes:
• Overnight Accommodations at Graylyn Estate*
• Welcome Gift
• $75 Food and Beverage Credit for Dinner at Graylyn
• Full Buffet Breakfast
• Butler Tour of Graylyn sharing the history of the home
• Complimentary shuttle service to Reynolda Village
• Admission for two to Reynolda House Museum of American Art
• Complimentary onsite parking and wireless Internet
• Gray Family Traditions: Mrs. Gray’s Butterscotch Cookies every afternoon and ice cream celebrating Mr. Gray’s love for ice cream.
*Rates may vary. Blackout dates apply.
800.472.9596 | http://www.graylyn.com
To get turn-by-turn directions to this place, simply type in the address you'll be leaving from and click the submit button below.