- About Winston-Salem
- What to Do
- Events Calendar
- Special Offers
- Nightlife / Entertainment
- Special Events
- Festival of Lights
- The Nutcracker
- RiverRun International Film Festival
- NC Wine Festival
- Gears & Guitars
- Texas Pete Spirits of Summer
- Winston-Salem Open
- Bookmarks Festival of Books and Authors
- Hispanic League's Fiesta Festival
- Carolina Classic Fair
- Pride Festival and Parade
- Piedmont Craftsmen's Fair
- National Black Theatre Festival
- Order a Visitor Guide
- Where to Stay
- Getting Here
Special Offer: Multiple Locations
Multiple Locations : Winston-Salem Craft Beer and Wine Getaway Package
Visit Winston-Salem and find new and innovative ways to enjoy craft beer and local Yadkin Valley wines. Enjoy accommodations at The Historic Brookstown Inn in downtown Winston-Salem and a relaxing evening of craft beer and wine tasting at Carolina’s Vineyards & Hops (CV&H)—the first and only social venue in the state dedicated to serving only North Carolina craft beers and wines.
Your Craft Beer & Wine package introduces you to the best of North Carolina craft brews and wines, and includes lovely accommodations at The Historic Brookstown Inn, conveniently located in downtown Winston-Salem and walking distance from CV&H. For more information on Winston-Salem’s burgeoning craft beer scene, go to http://www.visitwinstonsalem.com/craftsanddrafts. Or, to learn more about the wineries and their special events, go to http://www.visitwinstonsalem.com/wine.
Your Winston-Salem Craft Beer & Wine Getaway includes:
Overnight accommodations for two at the Historic Brookstown Inn:
- Evening Wine and Cheese Receptions featuring NC wines
- Fresh baked cookies with milk at bedtime
- Complimentary southern hot breakfast
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Complimentary onsite parking at the Inn
- Voucher valued at $45 to Carolina’s Vineyards & Hops*
Your Carolina’s Vineyards & Hops voucher is good for (for party of two):
- Your choice of 2 local beverages:
A pint of locally-made craft beer or glass of CV&H signature wine made in North Carolina
- Choice of Starter course:
One item from the “perfect for sharing” menu OR two items from the “Small Bites” menu
- Build Your Own Artisan Plate:
Create your own Charcuterie plate, with locally raised and cured meats and Cheese Plate, from creameries and farms around North Carolina
- Two signature desserts
*If visiting on a Saturday, CV&H encourages you to make a reservation for 2 - 4 guests to enjoy Carolina’s Vineyards & Hops Jazz Trio/Quartet with VIP seating.
Rates start at $175 for two adults and is based upon availability.
Call 1-800-845-4262 or click to reserve: https://bookings.ihotelier.com/Brookstown-Inn/bookings.jsp?HotelID=10147&killcookie=1&LanguageID=1&ProdID=654295.
Carolina’s Vineyards & Hops hours of operation:
Wednesday: 4 – 10 p.m.
Thursday: 4 – 10 p.m.
Friday: 4 – Midnight
Saturday: 4 – Midnight
Sunday: 2 – 7 p.m.
To get turn-by-turn directions to this place, simply type in the address you'll be leaving from and click the submit button below.