- About Winston-Salem
- What to Do
- Events Calendar
- Special Offers
- Nightlife / Entertainment
- Special Events
- Piedmont Craftsmen's Fair
- Festival of Lights
- The Nutcracker
- RiverRun International Film Festival
- NC Wine Festival
- Gears & Guitars
- Texas Pete Spirits of Summer
- Twin City Ribfest
- National Black Theatre Festival
- Winston-Salem Open
- Bookmarks Festival of Books and Authors
- Dixie Classic Fair
- Pride Festival and Parade
- Order a Visitor Guide
- Where to Stay
- Getting Here
Special Offer: Multiple Locations
Multiple Locations : Two Timeless Winston-Salem Holiday Traditions
November 13 2018 - December 30 2018
Winston-Salem’s Historic Brookstown Inn invites you and your family this holiday season to celebrate two timeless traditions in Winston-Salem. Your Two Timeless Holiday Traditions holiday package includes admission to Old Salem Museums & Gardens and Reynolda House Museum of American Art. Package available November 13 - December 30, 2018.
Settled in 1766, Old Salem is a living history attraction that celebrates and interprets the practices of its founding Moravians of the 18th and 19th centuries. Christmas holidays in Old Salem were simplistic and cherished. Visit the historic district to learn more about Christmas pyramids, thought to be the first Christmas tree, and their customs of handmade beeswax candles. Then take a step back in time to an early 20th-century holiday season at Reynolda. The historic 1917 home of R.J. and Katharine Reynolds will be decorated with magnolia leaves, nandina berries, and other greenery inspired by the decorations that Katharine Reynolds used for the holidays.
View both Old Salem’s and Reynolda House’s historic holiday events at http://www.VisitWinstonSalem.com/holiday/?fullsite.
Hotel Package Includes:
- Overnight accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- “All-in-One” admission tickets to Old Salem Museums & Gardens including the Historic Town of Salem, the Museum of Early Southern Decorative Arts (MESDA) and the Gardens of Old Salem. Tickets are valid for (2) consecutive days.*
- General admission tickets to Reynolda House Museum of American Art, including admission to Reynolda Gardens of Wake Forest University*
- Welcome Gift: Moravian Star holiday ornament and Old Salem Winkler Bakery Moravian Cookies
- Complimentary hot Southern breakfast daily
- Evening wine & cheese receptions in the Cotton Mill Lounge
- Freshly baked cookies and milk at bedtime
- Parking on site and wireless internet
Rates start at $229 plus tax for a one-night stay. Additional nights may be added.
Or, you may book directly by calling (336) 725-1120.
Terms and Conditions: Your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3 p.m. EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the first night room and tax.
*Student admission can be added to this package. For hours of operation and more information visit http://www.oldsalem.org and http://www.reynoldahouse.org/.
To get turn-by-turn directions to this place, simply type in the address you'll be leaving from and click the submit button below.