- About Winston-Salem
- What to Do
- Events Calendar
- Special Offers
- Nightlife / Entertainment
- Special Events
- Winston-Salem Open (POSTPONED UNTIL 2021)
- Bookmarks Festival of Books and Authors (2020 CANCELLED)
- Hispanic League's Fiesta Festival
- Carolina Classic Fair
- Gears & Guitars
- Pride Festival and Parade (2020 CANCELLED)
- Piedmont Craftsmen's Fair
- The Nutcracker
- Festival of Lights
- RiverRun International Film Festival- (2020 CANCELLED)
- NC Wine Festival (2020 CANCELLED)
- National Black Theatre Festival
- Order a Visitor Guide
- Where to Stay
- Getting Here
Men’s Journal Features Local Coffee Lounge
MensJournal.com recently sought out some of the nation's best baristas who know a thing or two about pour over coffee. Their search landed them in Winston-Salem, NC at Twin City Hive.Tucked in between bustling downtown Winston-Salem and historic Old Salem district, Twin City Hive has been pouring locally roasted coffee since 2014 and in just two years has made quite the name for itself. Outside of specializing in pour over coffees, Twin City Hive is one of Winston-Salem's go-tos for locally crafted gift items, homemade baked goods and even sensational hand poured heritage candles made specifically for the coffee lounge.
If a hot pour over isn't your thing, the coffee lounge is one of the few places in the area serving nitro cold brewed coffee -- a beer lover's coffee solution.
"There is no perfect type of coffee bean for pour overs because everyone has different taste preferences," says Rachael Hayes, lead barista at Twin City Hive, which specializes in pour over coffee. "It would be like saying this type of wine is best for everyone."
To read the article in its entirety, click here.