- About Winston-Salem
- What to Do
- Events Calendar
- Special Offers
- Nightlife / Entertainment
- Special Events
- Winston-Salem Open (POSTPONED UNTIL 2021)
- Bookmarks Festival of Books and Authors (2020 CANCELLED)
- Hispanic League's Fiesta Festival
- Carolina Classic Fair
- Gears & Guitars
- Pride Festival and Parade (2020 CANCELLED)
- Piedmont Craftsmen's Fair
- The Nutcracker
- Festival of Lights
- RiverRun International Film Festival- (2020 CANCELLED)
- NC Wine Festival (2020 CANCELLED)
- National Black Theatre Festival
- Order a Visitor Guide
- Where to Stay
- Getting Here
Southern Living: 10 Things You’re Missing If You Haven’t Been to Winston-Salem
"Explore the artsy, entrepreneurial North Carolina burg that gave us the country’s first Arts Council—and Krispy Kreme doughnuts. (You’re welcome.)"
Southern Living Magazine is reminding its readers that Winston-Salem is one city you don't want to miss out on. The highly-respected publication featured a Top 10 list of reasons to make your way to Winston-Salem if you've never been.
Some of their selected must-do's include enjoying accommodations at the Kimpton Cardinal Hotel in downtown Winston-Salem (North Carolina's first Kimpton property), dinner on Millionaire's Row at Spring House Restaurant, Kitchen & Bar, savoring Moravian goods at Dewey's Bakery and browsing galleries and boutiques in our Downtown Arts District.
Ready to make book your getaway to Winston-Salem? Check out seasonal hotel packages at http://www.visitwinstonsalem.com/special-packages.