Impressive Incentives That Will Keep You Coming Back
Earn up to $3,000 in Travel Back Rewards for your next meeting. When you book a new convention or meeting through Visit Winston-Salem be sure to take advantage of our Travel Back Rewards program that can be combined with our hotel incentives.
*To qualify for the Travel Back Rewards Program you must book a qualified new meeting or convention through Visit Winston-Salem for any future year by December, 31 2023.
Located in the heart of downtown Winston-Salem, the Twin City Quarter (TCQ) complex consists of the Marriott Winston-Salem and the Benton Convention Center. With 150,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, TCQ accommodates groups of all sizes. Learn more about the Benton Convention Center here.
Marriott Winston-Salem Centrally located downtown across the street from the Benton, the redesigned Marriott Winston-Salem boasts 12,600 square feet of refreshed meeting space, contemporary updates to its 319 guest rooms, and a stylish restaurant, Butcher & Bull. The M Club, a dedicated working space for business travelers, and a 2,500-square-foot 24-hour fitness center are additional perks of this modern property.
Travel Back Offers
Book a new meeting or convention with 500 or more total room nights consumed and select three incentives from the bulleted list below:
- Complimentary room ratio becomes 1 per 25
- Valet passes climbs to 20
Book a new meeting or convention with 250-499 total room nights consumed and select two incentives from the bulleted list below:
Book a new meeting or convention with 75-249 total room nights consumed and select your favorite incentive from the bulleted list below:
- Earn 1 complimentary night for every 35 room nights booked
- Receive 10 complimentary valet parking passes
- Double Marriott Bonvoy Points
- 10% savings on in-house audio-visual services, not including labor
- 5% off meeting revenue credited to the master account
*Must be booked and consumed by December 31, 2023
The 174-room Kimpton Cardinal Hotel, located downtown in the historic 1929 R.J. Reynolds Tobacco headquarters building, is the architectural muse for New York City’s Empire State Building and the first Kimpton in the Carolinas. The Cardinal features Katharine Brasserie, a distinctive French-inspired restaurant and bar, a nearly 2,000-square-foot Rec Room, and 6,375 square feet of meeting space.
Travel Back Offer: An Appetizing Affair
*Book a new group of 10 or more guest rooms on peak night with a food & beverage minimum of $6,000 to receive:
- A one-hour complimentary reception
- 5% discount on the master (applies to guest rooms paid by master, food and beverage, and rental)
*Must be consumed by December 31, 2023
Just minutes from downtown on the pristine Reynolda Mile, Graylyn is nestled on a 55-acre property and boasts 85 guest rooms and 25 conference and event rooms. With 15,000 square feet of sophisticated meeting space, Graylyn is a perfect combination of historic conference facility and modern hotel. Accomplish your meeting goals in this inspired setting offering team building opportunities, outdoor dining options, and video-conference capabilities. Guests of Graylyn also enjoy convenient access to retail, dining, and spa in nearby Reynolda Village.
Travel Back Offer
*Book any new meeting contracting 20 or more Complete Meeting Packages (CMP) to receive:
- $20 Off CMP per person, per day
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary historical butler presentation
- On-site conference coordinator
- Complimentary butterscotch cookies in our lobby and ice cream
*Blackout dates may apply and must be consumed by December 31, 2023
Originally home to the Salem Manufacturing Company in 1837, the 70-room Historic Brookstown Inn is a full-service hotel combining historic charm and modern flair in downtown Winston-Salem. Located a stroll away from Old Salem Museums & Gardens and five minutes from the Benton Convention Center, the Historic Brookstown Inn features more than 5,000 square feet of meeting space, including two inviting courtyards.
Travel Back Offer
Book any new business contracting 20 or more guest rooms to receive:
- One complimentary room for every 20 rooms consumed
- One complimentary suite upgrade at the group rate
- Double Wyndham Rewards Points
- Complimentary meeting space or $1,000 food & beverage minimum
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet
- Complimentary self-parking
- No attrition
- Cookies and milk at bedtime
Conveniently located downtown in the Twin City Quarter and connected to the Benton Convention Center.
This full-service hotel features 146 spacious two and three-room suites and 15,089 square feet of flexible meeting space.
Travel Back Offers
- Double Hilton Honors Meeting Planner points
- 1 comp room per 40 occupied on a cumulative basis
- Complimentary break, including coffee, soft drinks, and assorted cookies
- 5% meeting revenue credited to the master account
For more information on the Travel Back Rewards Program and hotel incentives, contact Christian Schroeder, Director of Sales and Services at 336.728.4218 or [email protected].