Conveniently located downtown in the Twin City Quarter and connected to the Benton Convention Center. In April 2019 the hotel completed a $20 million renovation that features 319 new guestrooms, new lobby and entrance, a 2,500-square-foot health club and the M Club which provides travelers an ideal space to work, recharge, connect and relax. Guests also enjoy complimentary Wi-fi and 15,000 square feet of flexible meeting space and banquet space. Enjoy the newly opened Butcher and Bull restaurant, a contemporary take on a traditional steakhouse offering a diverse menu with chophouse classics and twists on Southern fare using local ingredients. Bar offering creative craft cocktails, an extensive wine list and appetizers. Three private dining rooms that can seat between 16-45 guests.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Inside Corridors
- Non-Smoking Facility
- Refrigerator In Room
- Restaurant on Site
- Room Service
By The Numbers
- Private Dining Room 2 - 396.00 sq. ft.
- Private Dining Room 1 - 700.00 sq. ft.
- Hearn Grand Ballroom - 5390.00 sq. ft.
- Hearn A or B - 1749.00 sq. ft.
- Hearn A & B - 3630.00 sq. ft.
- Hearn B, C & D - 3630.00 sq. ft.
- Hearn C - 832.00 sq. ft.
- Hearn C & D - 1696.00 sq. ft.
- Hearn D - 864.00 sq. ft.
- Hearn Foyer - 2565.00 sq. ft.
- Piedmont - 525.00 sq. ft.
- Moravian - 648.00 sq. ft.
- Winston - 621.00 sq. ft.
- Bethabara - 972.00 sq. ft.
- Corpening - 600.00 sq. ft.
- Reynolda - 240.00 sq. ft.
- Salem - 546.00 sq. ft.
- Hanes Boardroom - 520.00 sq. ft.