The Milton Rhodes Center for the Arts is a dynamic multipurpose event venue located downtown. This “Arts Campus” includes Hanesbrands Theatre (300 seats), a black-box design with state-of-the-art lighting, projection, and audio systems. The Reynolds Place Theatre (250 seats) and Mountcastle Forum/Theatre (125 seats) also provide special ambiances for any event.
By The Numbers
- Reynolds Place - 3000.00 sq. ft.
- Mountcastle Forum Theater - 3200.00 sq. ft.
- Arboral Gallery - 1800.00 sq. ft.
- Hanesbrands Theatre with seats - 2500.00 sq. ft.
- Hanesbrands Theatre without seats - 3400.00 sq. ft.
- Main Entrance Lobby - 988.00 sq. ft.
- Hanesbrands Theatre Lobby - sq. ft.